Based in Berlin, Germany
20 Jan, 2021
Berlin, November 2089: The Cold War never ended. For 150 years both sides have used time manipulation technology to observe and counter each other’s every move. Now this fragile state of affairs is approaching a breaking point, as a rogue nuclear strike will send the world into turmoil. Both sides have scrambled to send agents back in time to find who is behind the attack and how to prevent it. If they fail, the whole world will turn to ash, forever. All Walls Must Fall is an isometric tactics game where actions happen to the pulsing beat of the music. You control time travelling secret agents as they jump and loop through a single night in the city of Berlin. Using a pausable real-time system, carefully plan your decisions and use powerful time manipulation abilities to your advantage, as you carry out your mission in the shadows or in plain sight. Levels are procedurally recombined, giving All Walls Must Fall a highly replayable campaign structure, while still offering individually crafted components and set-pieces.
- Isometric action-tactics game.
- Hybrid real-time / simultaneous turn-based tactical gameplay
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities that allow you to experiment with possible futures and rewind to the past
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- NEW GAME+ mode that allows you to keep upgrading your gear as you increase the challenge - forever.
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
- Original Soundtrack.
Switch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for All Walls Must Fall - Nintendo Switch. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "All Walls Must Fall’s nightclub shoot-outs are a devilish dream, capturing at once the brilliance of Terminator’s Tech Noir horror and the actual punk in cyberpunk."
- Wot I Think: All Walls Must Fall, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Witty and wonderfully scrappy, turn-based combat has never looked quite like this before."
- Review: Recommended , Eurogamer
- "My favorite part of the game is watching the brutal, complex routines I’ve been painstakingly scripting play out before me on the bustling dance floors of a cyberpunk, neon-noir vision of Berlin."
- Review: 4/5, Strategy Gamer
inbetweengames allows for the contents of All Walls Must Fall - Nintendo Switch to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from All Walls Must Fall - Nintendo Switch is legally & explicitly allowed by inbetweengames. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.inbetweengames.com/press/sheet.php?p=All_Walls_Must_Fall_switch.
inbetweengames is an indie development team in Berlin founded by 3 former YAGER veterans.
More information on inbetweengames, our logo & relevant media are available here.
All Walls Must Fall - Nintendo Switch Credits
Jan David Hassel
Audio Design and Music