Based in Berlin, Germany
23 Feb, 2018
All Walls Must Fall is an isometric tactics game where actions happen to the pulsing beat of the music. You control time travelling secret agents as they jump and loop through a single night in the city of Berlin. Using a pausable real-time system, carefully plan your decisions and use powerful time manipulation abilities to your advantage, as you carry out your mission in the shadows or in plain sight. Levels are procedurally recombined, giving All Walls Must Fall a highly replayable campaign structure, while still offering individually crafted components and set-pieces. All Walls Must Fall takes inspiration from genre classics like X-Com, Syndicate and REZ, as well more recent indie games like The Banner Saga, Braid, SUPERHOT and Crypt of the Necrodancer.
Berlin, November 2089: The Cold War never ended. For 150 years both sides have used time manipulation technology to observe and counter each other’s every move. Now this fragile state of affairs is approaching a breaking point, as a rogue nuclear strike will send the world into turmoil. Both sides have scrambled to send agents back in time to find who is behind the attack and how to prevent it. If they fail, the whole world will turn to ash, forever.
- Isometric action-tactics game for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Hybrid real-time / simultaneous turn-based tactical gameplay
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities that allow you to experiment with possible futures and rewind to the past
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
- A killer soundtrack that reacts to the gameplay, featuring original music from talented artists drawn from both the Berlin club scene and the world of video game music
Coming Out Trailer YouTube
Early Access Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Steam Early Access Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "It looks delicious, like a propaganda-powered, post-Syndicate dream."
- Cold War Tech-Noir: All Walls Must Fall, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "All Walls Must Fall transforms the concept of the Doomsday Clock into a grid-based tactical action experience with procedurally generated missions and a focus on time travel - a techno medley of Syndicate, XCOM and Crypt of the Necrodancer."
- All Walls Must Fall is always running out of time, Eurogamer
- "It’s a time-shifting tactical shooter with a fascinating core premise that, despite surface similarities to other titles, is quite unlike anything I’ve played in recent times."
- All Walls Must Fall has Deep Temporal Tactics and Disco-Dancing Spies, Kotaku UK
inbetweengames allows for the contents of All Walls Must Fall - to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from All Walls Must Fall - is legally & explicitly allowed by inbetweengames. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.inbetweengames.com/press/sheet.php?p=All_Walls_Must_Fall.
Check out our successful Kickstarter campaign kickstarter.com.
inbetweengames on Twitter
For more upcoming information follow us on Twitter! twitter.com.
inbetweengames on Facebook
For more upcoming information follow us on Facebook! facebook.com.
inbetweengames is an indie development team in Berlin founded by 3 former YAGER veterans.
More information on inbetweengames, our logo & relevant media are available here.
All Walls Must Fall - Credits
Jan David Hassel
Audio Design and Music